Creativity and New Media


Creativity in the new media can come in many ways. The biggest and most popular New Media creative platform is YouTube. YouTube allows for anyone and everyone to upload their own content and share it with the world. This promotes creativity since the barrier of entry is so low.

A little while back, for a project, I made a video on something I was very passionate about. CyberSecurity and how we can be safer on the internet. I made a video with tools and tips on how to be safer on the internet. Even though its still a bit awkward to rewatch and listen to my own voice, I put in alot of effort and was able to create content that I thought would've been very hard to make. This allowed me to create something I'm very proud of and also something I'm passionate able. This is my definition of new media and creativity

.https://youtu.be/nc6Dn7O_nMg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Modeling Reality with Virtual Worlds